The Engineering Center is an Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering research and instruction facility. The Engineering Center is a group of buildings connected by shared courtyards and hallways. It is bordered on the north by Tyler Mall, on the west by Palm Walk, and on the south by Orange Street. The Engineering Center is home to research and instructional labs for the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering and the Harrington Bioengineering Program.
The Engineering A Wing was built in 1956. The first floor houses research and instructional labs for civil, electrical, mechanical, and aerospace engineering. The G Wing is home to the Center for Research on Education in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and Technology and the engineering student center.
B – 1011 S. Palm Walk
Tempe, AZ 85281
Seating Capacity: 18
Usage: SEMTE Specific Course Requirements
This classroom is located in the B-Wing of the Engineering Center on ASU’s Tempe Campus. The Classroom is open to SEMTE Students Only.
18 Windows Workstation