How to login to Office 365 for students, how to download, and how to activate
Refer to the following steps:
- Go to https://office365.asu.edu and click on the Student option
- Upon login form being displayed, please type in your ASURITE username and your ASU password (This is what you use to login to any service provided by ASU).
- From here, select Yes (if you want to always stay signed in on the specific computer that you logged into) or No (if you do not want to always stay signed in on the specific computer that you logged into).
- After you have logged into Office 365, you will encounter a page that looks similar to below. Once you are at this page, please click on Install Office to be redirected to install Office on your computer.
- To install Office following a guide, visit this Microsoft link.
- If you encounter any activation issues upon opening the desktop version of Office, reference the below image (courtesy of Microsoft) and enter in your ASURITE username and ASU password.