The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering are pleased to announce that Gradescope is available within Canvas for use with all engineering courses.
Gradescope is an assessment platform that uses leading-edge technology to dramatically reduce the pain and time associated with traditional grading while transforming grading into learning.
Gradescope supports universities, faculty, and students:
- Collection of digital works for enhanced organization, access, and record keeping.
- Grading which allows for online Artificial Intelligence via ‘enhanced grading,’ ‘code autograder,’ and digital rubrics for more consistent, unbiased, and faster evaluation.
- Reporting for robust statistics and dashboards that help identify student and class trends and needs.
- Saves faculty and graders valuable time while evaluating work, and allows them to focus more on teaching.
- Enables the ability for faculty to identify problem areas and trends where students are struggling, and improves learning outcomes through formative assessments.
To use Gradescope at ASU via Canvas, please see this article.
Alternatively, instructors may sign up at gradescope.com first to create an account, then login via Canvas, and then follow the steps for “if you already have an account“. Enter “go sun devils” as the invite code and the account will be automatically approved.